Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Vicious Akwa Ibom kidnapper shot dead




Notorious killer, Akaninyene aka “Iso-akpa’fid”, from Ikot Ibekwe, Akwa Ibom State, got more than he bargained for on Monday, as he was gunned down by security operatives. .
“Iso-akpa’fid”, had been on the wanted list of law enforcement agencies for over 3 years for his alleged involvement in killings, maiming, kidnapping and raping of women. He was shot dead in his hideout in Okrika, Rivers State.
Read More »

Couple win £1m payout from Nigerian billionaire for pulling out of a £5m deal



Prince Arthur Eze, 62, is facing a £1 million compensation bill after pulling out of a deal to buy a British couple’s seven-bedroom home. 
The Nigerian oil baron agreed to pay £5 million for Richard and Deborah Conway’s mansion in Mill Hill, exchanging contracts on the home in August 2015. 
He then pulled out of the deal, forcing the Conways to take out an expensive bridging loan to complete their move to a new home in Cambridgeshire.
They eventually found a new buyer for the home, selling it for £4.2 million, but sued Prince Eze. On Friday in the High Court Judge Andrew Keyser ruled the couple were due £800,000 in compensation as well as a six-figure sum in costs which will see the total rise to at least £1 million. 
“Prince Eze had signed,” said the judge. “The only contractual term that remained outstanding was the completion date.” Mr Conway, 62, told the court he and his wife were approaching retirement and had wanted to “pay off all our debts and start again” when they struck the deal — through a “go-between” — with Prince Eze. 
Eze claimed the contract was “void” because the middleman, who he did not know before being approached, had taken a “secret commission”. 
He told the court he had not viewed the house before making an offer and putting down a £500,000 deposit, but claimed he “thought something funny was going on” and pulled out. 
He added that there had been a “drastic fall in oil prices”, and that he had had “good intentions” to buy the house. The judge said the middleman had acted on Prince Eze’s authority, and that the deposit would count towards the damages payment. 📸: New Ayling, Rightmove
Read More »

Graphic: Man protecting his girlfriend from an abuser, gets his lip bitten off in Lagos



Read More »

17-yr-old girl drugged and raped by her sister’s boyfriend, loses her twin babies



Read More »

Nigeria ranks second worst electricity supply nation in 2017



Read More »

Stranded whale killed, yesterday, in Ese-odo, Ondo state





 





Read More »

SARS Officers Beat Radio Lagos/Eko FM Staff, Siblings



This is disgusting that I was beaten by the same policemen whose salary I pay through my tax. I urge the Lagos Police command to investigate this matter as I’ve informed crime reporters about it too.” Via: @naijasureguys.
Read More »

Two days after his wedding, man survives ghastly car accident 




Read More »

Don Jazzy apologizes to lady who accused him of body-shaming her



Read More »

Kim and Kanye West welcome their 3rd child, a baby girl, via surrogate





Read More »

Timaya dragged for priding himself on being a baby daddy

Read More »

Nigerian lady reveals how she lost her virginity to gang rapists and attempted suicude 4 times



Read More »

Bomb factory discovered in Edo State




Following the explosion that rocked Okpella, the Governor of Edo State, Godwin Obaseki, has directed the commissioner of police and the Director of Department of State Services (DSS) in the state, to commence search for explosives and other weapons and dis-arm the militia group operating in the community.
A suspected bomb factory was uncovered in Iddo, Okpella, after one of the explosives exploded. One of the suspected bomb makers was killed in the explosion. One of the victim’s legs was also chopped off by the blast. 
The building where the suspected bombs were manufactured is a three- bedroom apartment which the villagers said was occupied by some men from Kogi State. 
A source in the village said youths in the area mobilised and nabbed some occupants in the building. One of the occupants, who reportedly escaped with a car loaded with prepared explosives, arms and ammunitions, abandoned the vehicle along a bush path and fled. 

President of Iddo Youth Movement, Mohammad Mohammad, said: “We all came out when we heard the sound and informed the people that explosion killed somebody. When we got to the place one of the occupants we met immediately escaped in a vehicle. 
So the youths gave him a hot chase shouting that he had killed somebody and he was subsequently arrested and taken to the Divisional Police Officer before his onward transfer to the area commander.” Wife of one of the suspects and her children were also taken into custody.
Read More »

No matter how grudgingly, Nigerians accept I’m doing my best -Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has said Nigerians are accepting that he is doing his best.
According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke on Tuesday, while receiving The Gambian President, Mr. Adama Barrow, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

He said, “Sixty percent of the 180 million people are under 25 years. They all wish for a secure future. Those of them who are educated feel they are more qualified for employment.
We have studied the problem and are doing our best to stabilise the situation. We took over from a party that had been in power for 16 years. During those years, the country earned an unprecedented amount of money as revenue, never seen at any time before.

It is noteworthy that, no matter how grudgingly, the people are accepting that we are doing our best.”
Read More »

Man arrested for raping two goats to death

The Kenyan police have arrested a middle-aged man identified as Mbiti Munyao,in Kangundo constituency, Machakos, for allegedly raping two goats to death. 
According to the area assistant Chief Mary Mulwa, Munyao was seen pulling the two goats from a bush where the animals had been tied on Saturday, January 13. The two goats were said to have taken their last breath after Munyao was done with them. 
The accused was charged and bailed for sh100, 000 after he pleaded not guilty to the accusation. He was charged with an unnatural offense and unlawful killing of goats.
Read More »

Popular Nigerian DJ dies in his sleep



Popular Jos DJ and one of the pioneering Disc Jockeys, Goodwin Gabriel (Gee Connection), is dead.
According to reports, DJ Gee connection died this evening in his sleep after a battle with a leg problem. The deceased held sway in Raypower 100.5Fm, Jos, holding down the Grandslam and the power Drive with classic tunes, and a frontliner at Marley day shows in Jos.
Read More »

Mopol destroyed my body, Delta State corps member cries out










Read More »

Parents of the child model involved in H&M hoodie race row move out of their home (Video)

?Parents of the child model involved in H&M hoodie race row move out of their home (Video)



Terry Mango and Frank Odhiambo, the Kenyan parents of the child model involved in H&M race row, have reportedly moved out of their home because of the global backlash the campaign triggered as they fear it will affect their young son.
Their five-year-old son Liam was used to promote a jumper emblazoned with the words 'coolest monkey in the jungle', a phrase which sparked a major controversy, forcing the Swedish brand to pull down the advert and issue a public apology.

?Parents of the child model involved in H&M hoodie race row move out of their home (Video)
Featuring on ITV's This Morning on Monday, Terry, who initially told critics to 'get over it' said she and her husband have an 'obligation to protect' their children.
The couple who are based in Stockholm, Sweden, said: 'The most unfortunate thing is that my son is very young and there's a lot that's going to come with this and that really shakes me a little bit,' Frank said on the show, before adding that Liam is unaware of the controversy around the picture.  
'He believes people love him for his modelling job,' Terry added.
The parents also called on the general public to respect their privacy as a family, as they admitted that they haven't had a 'normal family life' since the global backlash began.
?Parents of the child model involved in H&M hoodie race row move out of their home (Video)
According to the couple, they have even had to leave their home in other relief them from the controversy.
Frank said: 'As much as people have gotten involved in this for me, it's very important to understand that me and Terry, we have a son, we have other children in the home that we are raising and we have an obligation to protect our children. 
'To me if we had a way to take this off I would take it off today. The most unfortunate thing is that my son is very young and there's a lot that's going to come with this and that really shakes me a little bit.'
According to Terry, she said her son believes people love him for his modelling skills, rather than any controversy surrounding the picture itself. 
?Parents of the child model involved in H&M hoodie race row move out of their home (Video)She explained: 'He's seen the pictures and he's seen pictures online. He believes people love him for his modelling job and that he's cool and confident in his job.'
Celebrities including Manchester United footballer Romelu Lukaku, basketball player LeBron James and music mogul P Diddy are among many stars who slammed the advert. Meanwhile musicians The Weeknd and G- Eazy have since cut all ties with the retailer.
Watch the interview below.
Read More »

Lady finds out her friend has been using a fake account to fat-shame her on social media

Lady finds out her friend has been using a fake account to fat-shame her on social media

Wow! What will you do if this happens to you?
Lady finds out her friend has been using a fake account to fat-shame her on social media
Read More »

Diddy's son Christian Combs walks the runway at Dolce & Gabbana Show during Milan Fashion Week (Photos)

Diddy

Italian luxury fashion, Dolce & Gabbana’s fall ’18 runway show took place at Milan Men’s Fashion Week over the weekend and it featured young up-and-coming talent.
The sons of rapper Sean 'Diddy' Combs and actor James Marsden including social media influencer Cameron Dallas were among the young stars who made the runway.
But Christian Combs, Diddy’s 19-year-old son, was the biggest star of the night as he opened the show, hitting the catwalk in a gold-brocaded tailcoat paired with slim trousers and velvet embroidered logo loafers from the collection titled “King’s Angels.” 
He completed his look with black suede shoe and white crown socks.
Diddy
Actor James Marsden’s 16-year-old son Jack walked the runway rocking a lavish purple and red robe coat over a T-shirt, track pants and white sneakers.
Diddy
While social media influencer Cameron Dallas who has a whopping 20.6 million Instagram followers stepped out in an embroidered coat with skinny trousers and loafers depicting angels.
Diddy
Proud father, Diddy took to Instagram to celebrate his son bysharing a video of Christian’s special moment.” I’m so proud of my son!!” the rapper wrote, adding the hashtag #blackexcellence.
 
A post shared by Diddy (@diddy) on 
Here is another photo of Christian on the runway.
Diddy
Read More »

Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

A married man had his penis stuck inside his lover at Triple Zero guest house in Namatala, Mbale, Uganda on Monday morning.
According to eyewitness, Gosher Mbale, the adulterous couple were having sex when they became stuck together.
Giving an update, he said the couple have been separated by a traditional healer. The man has vowed to drive his wife away for allegedly placing a curse on him.
"They have been finally separated by a traditional healer. The man's wife was brought around to make the separation Mukolo so effective. The man has vowed to chase away his wife after this painful experience. The man(Sulah) was cheating on his wife with a lady from Soroti 'mbu' but he has a home at Doko Nsambya. Near BCU factory. 
Let's wait for part 3"

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda

 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda
 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda
 Photos: Married man gets stuck inside his lover while having sex at a guest house in Uganda
Read More »

Clink Banner