Pages

Friday, November 17, 2017

Explicit photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don't sleep with her

Explicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don
Raunchy video and photos of the high school teacher who threatened to make her students fail if they don't sleep with her has emerged.
Yokasta M., 40, is facing jail after she forced pupils to have sex with her in exchange for good grades. She taught at a school in Medellin, Colombia, during which she would send suggestive videos and photos to her 16-year-old male students via WhatsApp.

Some of the videos has her twerking and shaking her boobs at the camera. The photos show her skimpily dressed, with her private parts on display.
Explicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don

She was caught after the father of one of her victims searched his phone and found the woman's photos and videos. At that point, the boy spoke to his parents about what has been going on. He told them that she would send explicit pictures of herself via WhatsApp after approaching them on social media.

Explicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don

Yokasta is now facing 40 years in prison and her husband is seeking a divorce.
See more photos below..

Explicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don
Explicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they donExplicit video and photos female teacher sent to underage students before threatening to fail them if they don

Read More »

Robert Mugabe makes first public appearance since military takeover (photos)

Robert Mugabe makes first public appearance since military takeover (photos)

President Robert Mugabe on Friday,  attended the graduation ceremony of Zimbabwe Open University in the capital Harare, his first public appearance since military takeover earlier this week.

The 93-year-old arrived at the ceremony, dressed in a blue academic gown and tasseled hat.
The Army generals took over late Tuesday after vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa was sacked and Mugabe’s wife Grace emerged in prime position to succeed her increasingly frail husband.

Robert Mugabe makes first public appearance since military takeover (photos)
Robert Mugabe makes first public appearance since military takeover (photos)
Read More »

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

Ugandan singer Guvnor Ace made headlines after he married Monalisa Larson, a Swedish woman in her 60s. They got married in 2015 in a private wedding ceremony in Kampala. 
28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife
The marriage didn't last as the 28-year-old musician was said to have dumped Monalisa after he allegedly used her to get to Europe. Mona Lisa claims that Guvnor was after her money and was not genuinely in love with her as he always said.
Guvnor posted several photos of himself and a young white woman rumoured to be the new love of his life.
Check out the photos...

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife

28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife
28-year-old Ugandan singer, Guvnor Ace has moved on with another white woman after dumping his 67- year-old Swedish wife
Read More »

Ogun State Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Bimbo Ashiru resigns

Ogun State Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, Bimbo Ashiru resigns



Otunba Bimbo Ashiru, the Commissioner for Commerce and industry in Ogun state has resigned.

Ashiru was appointed as Commissioner by Governor Amosun in 2011. He was one of the longest commissioners in Ogun State government cabinet.

According to reports, Ashiru was adopted as the consensus governorship candidate of Ijebu and Remo ahead of the 2019 general elections.

Ashiru was picked at an Ijebu Ode meeting, to fly the flag of the party in 2019 by the Ijebu/Remo Governorship Agenda Elders Forum to battle for the party’s ticket with other aspirants from other zones at the primary.

He defeated Prince Segun Adesegun, former Deputy Governor; Senator Gbenga Kaka, former Senator who represented Ogun East at the 7th Assembly, and Senator Olorunmbe Momora, former Speaker of Lagos State House of Assembly, who were screened by Chief Olu Okuboyejo-led four-man committee.
Read More »

Ijaw youth leader allegedly beheaded in Warri, Delta State (photos)

Ijaw youth leader allegedly beheaded in Warri, Delta State (photos)

A notable Ijaw youth leader identified as Mr Ebi Tontimi, was reportedly beheaded while others were injured in unprovoked attack on Ogbe-Ijoh-Isaba community in Warri South West local government area of Delta state by youths from Aladja, a neighbouring Urhobo community on Thursday 16th November.
Ijaw youth leader allegedly beheaded in Warri, Delta State (photos)
The Niger Delta Ex-Agitators’ for Peace Organization (NDEPO) has called on the Delta state governor, Arthur Okowa Ifeanyi to intervene to discourage such dastardly acts, adding that the senseless killings do not portray the state government in good light as would-be investors may be scared to come to the area.
Speaking with newsmen in Abuja on Thursday, the Country Coordinator of Niger Delta Ex-Agitators for Peace Organization,  Comrade Ambassador George Sinclair expressed worry that such unwarranted and senseless killings in the local government area, speaks volume of the high level insecurity in the state, particularly in Warri South West local government area, saying that if the ugly trend is allowed to continue without meaningful and visible government’s intervention, the insecurity level may degenerate to a point where there could be reprisal attacks that could lead to a full scale inter community war.
He therefore called on the state governor to immediately set a judicial commission of enquiry to investigate the remote cause of the unprovoked invasion of the community to quickly to stop the killings and resolve the crisis, lamenting that it was appalling to hear of a neighboring community invading a sister community to the point of even beheading two enterprising young men in broad day light.
Ijaw youth leader allegedly beheaded in Warri, Delta State (photos)
The ex-agitators leader who described the incident as a surprise attack on the collective sensibilities of the people, blamed the Delta state government for its insensitivity over the protracted inter community crisis that has been going on for a while without any noticeable intervention from either the state governor or the Delta State House of Assembly.
Read More »

Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy

 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy

The funerals for the 26 teenage Nigerian migrant girls is ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy, where a day of mourning has been declared.
Post-mortem examinations on the bodies of the  girls, who were found dead in the Mediterranean in early November confirmed they almost all drowned at sea, reports Italian news agencies.
 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy
According to the post-mortems carried out in Salerno in southern Italy, the girls aged 14 to 18 died of asphyxiation in the water, most of them when the inflatable dinghy they were travelling on sank.
One girl suffered a wound to her liver. Two of the dead were pregnant. The autopsies found no recent trace of physical or sexual violence.
The bodies of the victims were found floating in the water by a Spanish military ship and brought to Italy on November 3rd after two separate rescue operations.
Family members who survived the disaster have identified some of the victims. In other cases, investigators managed to contact relatives after discovering phone numbers inside the victims' clothing.
A white rose will be placed on each coffin, while smaller roses will be placed for the two unborn children.
More photos below...

 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy

 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy

 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy
 Photos: Funeral for 26 teenage Nigerian girls who drowned in the Mediterranean Sea ongoing in Salerno, Southern Italy
Read More »

IPOB supporter shows off his machete, threatens violence against anybody or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra

IPOB supporter shows off his machete, threatens violence against anybody or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra

An IPOB supporter, Sunday Prince Oscar took to his Facebook page to show off his machete and threaten violence against anyone or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra governorship election.
IPOB supporter shows off his machete, threatens violence against anybody or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra
IPOB supporter shows off his machete, threatens violence against anybody or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra
IPOB supporter shows off his machete, threatens violence against anybody or soldier who forces him to vote in Anambra


Read More »

Eww! Drunk man gets eel stuck up his anus but refuses to tell doctors how it got there (photos)

Eww! Drunk man gets eel stuck up his anus but refuses to tell doctors how it got there  (video/photos)

How on earth an eel got up through a man's anus to wrap itself around his intestines has left doctors baffled, and the man has refused to disclose how it happened, though surgeons believe it was deliberate.
The eel had managed to get stuck in the 40-year-old man's anus while he was drunk. He was taken for treatment at Nanchang University hospital in eastern China where x-rays revealed the creature had already made its way into his abdomen. Doctors said the Asian swamp eel had wriggled its way up the man’s body and was causing a serious obstruction.

Eww! Drunk man gets eel stuck up his anus but refuses to tell doctors how it got there  (video/photos)video showing the eel inside the man's abdomen

The eel was eventually removed from the man’s body and he is now recovering in hospital. Surgeons believe the eel was inserted up his anus deliberately but they declined to reveal exactly what happened to save the man from being embarrassed. 

Eww! Drunk man gets eel stuck up his anus but refuses to tell doctors how it got there  (video/photos)
A scan showing the eel inside the man's abdomen

A scan and video footage showed the ill inside the body before doctors operated on him to remove it, and needless to say, the photos are so disgusting. This will not be the first time doctors in China have had to remove eels from people’s bodies. In April this year, a 49-year-old man from South China’s Guangdong Province had the same species of eel removed from his intestines after he shoved it up his anus "to cure constipation".

Eww! Drunk man gets eel stuck up his anus but refuses to tell doctors how it got there  (video/photos)

Read More »

Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US, Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office

Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US,  Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office

82-year-old Nigerian ambassador to the US, Rtd. Justice Sylvanus Adiewere Nsofor, assumed office on Monday, November 13th. A formal reception in his honor was held at the Embassy on Monday with the wife of the vice president, Dolapo Osinbajo and other dignitaries in attendance. See more photos below:

Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US,  Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office

Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US,  Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office

Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US,  Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office
Photos: 82 year old Nigerian ambassador to the US,  Sylvanus Nsofor, assumes office

Read More »

Missing Anambra Broadcasting service cameraman found dead (photo)

Missing Anambra Broadcasting service cameraman found dead

A Cameraman with the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS), Ikechukwu Onubogu, has been found dead four days after he was declared missing by members of his family. Kanu was at home with his family on Sunday, November 12th when he received a call for a job. He picked up his camera and told his pregnant wife he would soon be back. That was the last time they heard from him. 
The matter was reported to the police and after much investigation, his decomposing body was found by men of the Nigerian Police Force at Obosi, near Onitsha yesterday November 16th.  His body has been deposited at the Amaku morgue, Awka for an autopsy.
The Managing Director of ABS, Uche Nworah, expressed shock at the death of the cameraman whom he described as a hardworking staff.
“The horrific death of our beloved and hardworking staff, Onubogu, has thrown the entire ABS family into mourning. He was dedicated to his job and would do anything to capture images that will help viewers to make meaning of every developing story. We will surely miss him. We cannot speculate at this time the circumstances leading to his death as the police is already working hard to unravel what happened. Our thoughts remain with his family, particularly his wife, who recently gave birth,”
The state police has vowed to apprehended those behind the killing of the deceased.
Read More »

‘I kidnapped my girlfriend to raise money for our wedding’ suspect tells police

?I kidnapped my girlfriend to raise money for our wedding? suspect tells police

The Edo state police command yesterday paraded a 24-year-old man, Michael Duda, who kidnapped his teenage girlfriend and demanding a N2 million ransom from her parents. When he was arrested, a love-struck Michael, said he kidnapped his girlfriend so he can get some money from her parents to organize their wedding.

According to Michael who sells cups, his girlfriend had just finished secondary school and he knew that her parents would not give her hand out in marriage to him. He wanted to collect the money and elope with her. He had sex with her throughout the four days he held her captive. 
“I live at Ekae, off Sapele Road. She came to my house. We planned to collect money from her father to raise money for our wedding, but I did not collect the money again. She stayed in my home for four days. I couldn’t tell the father I want to marry his daughter. She said her father will not agree because she is yet to gain admission to a university. She was with me for four days. The father said he had no money. I was at home with my lover when the police came to arrest me.”
When interrogated, his teenage girlfriend said they met on Facebook and after the usual exchange of pleasantries, she decided to visit him. She said she was surprised that Michael abducted her when she got to his home, adding that she learnt he demanded N4 million ransom from her father.
Read More »

Man finds car 20 years after forgetting where he parked it (photos)

Man finds car 20 years after forgetting where he parked it (photos)



A German driver who parked his car back in 1997 then forgot where he parked it, has now been reunited with the car exactly 20 years after, and it was found at the exact spot he left it.
Authorities in Frankfurt found the car in a garage in a building which is set for demolition. The car was rotting in a garage all these years and is now unfit to drive.
The car owner had phoned the authorities to report the car missing after he couldn't find it. After he searched and still didn't see the car, he assumed it had been stolen but it has now been discovered that the Volkswagen Passat had just been hidden from view and was actually exactly where he left it.
Police drove the 76-year-old man to be reunited with his Volkswagen Passat. The car had only been discovered because it had been parked in a building which is being regenerated. According to German paper Augsberger Allgemein, the car was getting in the way of building work so police had to investigate and find out who it belonged to.
Frankfurt authorities said: "The car can no longer be driven and will be sent to the scrap heap."
Man finds car 20 years after forgetting where he parked it (photos)

Read More »

Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

A teenager has died after she was apparently electrocuted in her sleep by her broken iPhone cable.
Le Thi Xoan, 14, was discovered unconscious by her parents who then took her to the hospital where efforts were made to save her life but she was eventually declared dead.

Police in Hanoi, Vietnam, said that they discovered a burned white cable on her bed and say that a tear in the rubber casing exposed the live wires. It is believed that Xoan touched the charging cable while she was sleeping and she was electrocuted. 

Teenager dies after rolling onto broken iPhone cable in her sleep

Doctors confirmed that she had died as a result of electrocution. Investigators said that she regularly slept with her iPhone on her bed while it was plugged in to charge overnight. They said the tragedy likely struck as she slept and rolled onto the iPhone’s charging cable, which had tears in it and which electrocuted her with the current.

Read More »

'If it is Nnamdi Kanu, they would say he has turned himself to God' IPOB member reacts to photo of woman prostrating before Ooni of Ife



Radio Biafra shared the photo above on their Facebook wall with a comment dropped by an IPOB member, John Ikenna. He wrote
"I know Yoruba won't talk about this, had it been that, this their Oba is Nnamdi Kanu, Yoruba media would say he has turned himself to God or Jesus of Biafra. Please Yorubas what do you say about this woman kneeling before your oba?'.
Recall that the IPOB members were attacked when photos of some of their members kissing Nnamdi Kanu's feet surfaced online. One of the photos below
???????
Read More »

Clink Banner