Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Who are the 'Godfathers' Bobrisky is thanking for bailing him out from Jail?



Who are the
After a media storm surrounding Bobrisky's arrest by the Police - which was allegedly triggered by a petition submitted against him by former friend turned enemy, Toyin Lawani, he was bailed out of Jail in Abuja today.

Although he's staying silent about the case for now, while lodged in a hotel, he thanked his 'bae' and 'godfathers' for their help and support. So, who are the 'godfathers' behind Bobrisky?
Read More »

Federal High Court orders temporary forfeiture of the Ikoyi $1.6m apartment where EFCC found over $43 million cash

Federal High Court orders temporary forfeiture of the Ikoyi $1.6m apartment where EFCC found over $43 million cash

A Federal High Court sitting in Lagos today ordered the temporary forfeiture to the Federal Government - the $1.6m apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos where the Economic and Finacial Crimes Commision (EFCC) recovered the sums of $43,449,947, £27,800 and N23,218,000 in April. 
 
The property which was linked to dismissed Director General of the National Intelligence Agency, Ambassador Ayo Oke,  was forfeited after Justice Saliu Saidu gave the order on Thursday following an ex parte application brought before the court by counsel to the EFCC, Mr Rotimi Oyedepo.
Justice Said also directed the anti-graft agency to advertise the order within 14 days in any national dailies to serve as notice to any interested persons to come before the court to show cause why the property should not be permanently forfeited to the Federal Government.
Read More »

Saudi Arabia's attorney general says at least $100bn has been embezzled in recent years

Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia's attorney general has revealed that at least $100bn has been misused through systemic corruption and embezzlement in recent decades.

Sheikh Saud al-Mojeb also confirmed that 199 people were being held for questioning as part of a sweeping anti-corruption drive that began on Saturday night. He did not name any of them, but they include senior princes, ministers and influential businessmen.

In his words, "the evidence for this wrongdoing is very strong". He also stressed that normal commercial activity in the kingdom had not been affected by the crackdown, and that only personal bank accounts had been frozen.

He also said investigations by the supreme anti-corruption committee, which was formed by royal decree and is headed by 32-year-old Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, were "progressing very quickly".

He announced that 208 individuals had been called in for questioning so far, and that seven of them had been released without charge. "The potential scale of corrupt practices which have been uncovered is very large. Based on our investigations over the past three years, we estimate that at least $100bn has been misused through systematic corruption and embezzlement over several decades" the attorney general said.
Read More »

More pictures of the Headless body of young lady reportedly found dumped in a suitcase along a road in Edo State

Graphic: Headless body of young lady reportedly found dumped in a suitcase along a road in Edo State
The headless body of an unidentified young lady was found dumped in a suitcase along Federal road, Ugbowo, Benin City, Edo State capital. It was gathered that passersby made the grisly discovery this morning.
Graphic: Headless body of young lady reportedly found dumped in a suitcase along a road in Edo State
Graphic: Headless body of young lady reportedly found dumped in a suitcase along a road in Edo State
Graphic: Headless body of young lady reportedly found dumped in a suitcase along a road in Edo State
Read More »

Zimbabwe renames Harare International Airport after President Robert Mugabe


Zimbabwe renames Harare International Airport after President Robert Mugabe
The Harare International Airport has been renamed after Zimbabwe's current President, Robert Mugabe.

Transport Minister Joram Gumbo justified the decision on the grounds that President Mugabe was a "war hero" and "African icon" even though there is tension about who will succeed the man in power since 1980, with a number of key contenders removed from their posts.

The 93 year old leader says he will stand for re-election next year with his wife Grace being tipped to succeed him.
Read More »

Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency (photos)



Lol... Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency
Is he even up to 18? Lol. Guess the youths are ready to take charge....  This young Nigerian man (pictured above), Prince Arinze Ndibe has declared his intention to contest the 2019 Presidential Election under the umbrella of ''Oringo Peoples party(OPP).'' He also shared a photo of his running mate and it seems there are of the same age group. 
See what he posted on Facebook today... 
Lol... Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency
Today, i have the honor of announcing to you about my interest in running for the 2019 presidential position under the umbrella of Oringo Peoples party,OPP.
Let me assure you that if I am elected president, I will initiate a comprehensive economic development plan promoting infrastructural
development, job creation, agriculture and industry in Nigeria. 
As an educated youth,i believe my knowledge and experience is enough to help me win this election and help solve our country's problems by utilizing the available resources in maximizing human enjoyment.I promise that i will share the national moi moi and divide the national cake. 
I'll make my full manifesto available shortly through my campaign manager Godswill Okonkwo Legacy.
Do not hope for a better leader, VOTE for one.
Nigeria must be great again! 
Vote OPP, maka odina mma anyi.

Lol... Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency

Lol... Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency
Lol... Handsome young Nigerian man declares for 2019 presidency
Read More »

Kim K shares photo with her husband, Kanye. to shut down divorce rumours



Kim K shares photo with her husband, Kanye. to shut down divorce rumours
Earlier today, there were fresh rumours that reality star, Kim Kardashian has decided to divorce her husband, Kanye West. She shut down the rumours with the photo above which she simply captioned; "Date Night"

Kim K shares photo with her husband, Kanye. to shut down divorce rumours
Read More »

Mel B withdraws domestic violence restraining order against estranged husband, as they settle major divorce issues


Mel B withdraws domestic violence restraining order against estranged husband, as they settle major divorce issues
Former Spice Girl, Mel B, who is in a bitter divorce battle with her estranged husband of ten years, Stephen Belafonte, have settled the domestic violence allegations she threw at him.
Mel B, who was ordered by a court to pay Stephen $40,000 a month in spousal support until they work out their final divorce settlement, is said to have also withdrawen her domestic violence restraining order against him. Read TMZ's report below.
Mel B and Stephen Belafonte have settled the domestic violence portion of their nasty divorce.
We're told the 2 have reached an agreement and Mel has withdrawn her domestic violence restraining order against Stephen.
The implication ... it opens the door for Stephen to see his 6-year-old daughter Madison.
We're also told Mel B and Stephen settled a portion of their property division.
There has been no resolution of the Lorraine Gilles matter -- she's the former nanny who claims Mel B pressured her into having 3-ways with the couple. However, we're told they're close to reaching a resolution. 
Read More »

Fan Love! Lady tattoos Runtown's full name on her 'behind (photos)

Fan Love!?Lady tattoos Runtown
This viral video shows the behind of a lady who recently tattooed Nigerian pop star, Runtown's full name (Douglas Jack Agu) on her behind!
Read More »

Peace Corps wins N2bn human rights suit against Nigerian Police

Peace Corps wins N2bn human rights suit against Nigerian Police
Today, the Peace Corps of Nigeria (PCN) won its N2bn Human Rights Suit instituted against the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, the Nigerian Police Force and 4 others.

The presiding Judge, Hon. Justice Gabriel Kolawole also gave a 7-day ultimatum that the National Headquarters of the Corps located at No 57 Iya Abubakar Crescent, off Alex Ekwueme way, opposite Jabi Lake, Jabi, Abuja, be unsealed.

The National Commandant of Peace Corps of Nigeria, Amb ( Dr. ) Dickson Akoh and 49 other officers of the Corps who were arrested on February 28th, 2017, had approached the court, through their Lawyer, Chief Kanu Agabi ( SAN ), seeking redress over their unlawful arrest, detention and brutality.
Read More »

Blackface vs 2face: DaddyShowkey and Ruggedman speak (photos)

read their replies here:

Read More »

It’s not sexual harassment if you initiated the move, Nigerian film director, Okwo, tells actors, amidst the scandal rocking Hollywood

read her instagram handle here:

Read More »

Decapitated body of a lady found inside a suitcase, today, along Ugbowo road, Edo State (photos)

check the graphic photos below:
Read More »

Nigerian man orphaned at 2, becomes a chartered accountant (photos)

As shared on his twitter page. check it out here. congratulations to him.



Read More »

Actress Dayo Amusan tackles weight watchers and fashion police alike (photos)

read her messages on her instagram handle.

Read More »

Gov. Umahi gives pregnant laborer mixing concrete, N200k, asks her to go home (photos)



Gov. Umahi recently put smiles on the face of a pregnant laborer after a chance encounter with her while inspecting the ongoing mushroom farm project in Abakaliki, Ebonyi State.
.
The woman identified as Gloria Nwankwo, was among the labourers mixing concrete. He walked to the expectant mother, and ordered her to go home, adding that her condition was not good for such tasking job. 
.
He also made an instant donation of N200 ,000 to her to start any business of her choice to enable her take care of her unborn child.

Read More »

Battered wife sues ex Super Eagles player, Godwin Okpara, over property (photos)



Former Nigerian central defender, Godwin Okpara has been dragged to court by his wife, Lynda Oladoyinbo Okpara, over ownership of property, which she said was acquired when the going was good with the family.
.
According to Starconnectmedia, Lynda said the husband is currently denying her of the privilege of getting her share of properties and has dragged him before an Ikeja Magistrate Court court seeking justice for herself and her three living children.
.
Lynda told starconnectmedia that she separated from Godwin after she caught him sleeping with their adopted child, Tina. “Her father worked with one of my uncles. When they fired him, I adopted her daughter and that was also when her mother died.
.
There was nobody taking care of her and she had developed kwashiorkor and I decided to take her in. I finally caught Tina with my husband on my bed, my husband held me and she was able to run outside the house.
.
I am okay with him dating girls outside, but not inside my matrimonial home. It was when I was arrested that I opened up. So I know that the girl had hepatitis B, because I did test before adopting the girl”, she said.
.
Godwin Okpara had a good time playing then for the Super Eagles and the club side, PSG in France but issue of persistent wife battery and child trafficking soon led him out of football into jail.
.
He is now back home in Nigeria but he is allegedly withholding share of the property from his wife. She also said the children; three of them in France have been abandoned by Godwin Opara.
.
She practically wept reading the test of her children just asking her to send stipend to feed. Besides, she said she was humiliated by her husband who hired thugs to assault her and even stripped her naked in her compound before onlookers. 
Read More »

Rival cult members decapitated 3 men around 1a.m today, in their room at Obitti, Imo State and fled with their heads

check the photos of the victims:

Read More »

Benue Monkeypox victim impregnated by corps member, loses pregnancy (photos)



Miss Wuese Aloo, the suspected monkey pox victim in Gboko, Benue State, has lost her four-month-old pregnancy. The victim said she contracted the disease from her lorry-driver boyfriend, who is nowhere to be found.
.
He occasionally bring goods to Gboko. A youth corps member, from Cross River State, is allegedly responsible for the pregnancy. He has been quarantined at BSUTH while tests are being conducted.
Read More »

In the space of 2 weeks, Lagosian falls victim of “one chance” operators and then fraudsters (photos)

As shared by a instagram user.


Read More »

Indian woman blinded and badly burnt in acid attack, finds love in hospital (photos)



In 2007, 15-year-old Pramodini Roul was returning home after taking an exam in Tirtol, Jagatsinghpur district, Odisha, India, when a paramilitary soldier on a bike allegedly hurled acid on her face, melting it away completely and blinding her in both eyes.
.
He reportedly attacked her because she had turned down his marriage proposal.
Pramodini spent four months in ICU after suffering severe burns to her face, as well as lost vision, in the attack around a decade ago. But now, she has found true love – from her hospital bed.
.
The 25-year-old, known as “Rani”, says her boyfriend, Saroj Kumar Sahoo, treats her “like a queen” and always encourages her to “live life happily”. The two met while Rani was in hospital and have been living together for a year in New Delhi – and are now planning to get married.
.
Rani says: “Saroj really treats me like a queen. He loves me like the way I am. He always encourages me to live life happily. I feel very lucky to have him. He is very understanding and is always there for me.
.
It always feels good to be loved and be assured of having a partner who loves and recognises the goodness in you.” The skin from her legs was used for grafting . Doctors had told her mother that Rani would need at least four years before she can walk again.
.
Saroj, 26, started visiting Rani everyday to boost her morale, eventually quitting his job and spending eight hours a day to look after her. She said: “I had already lost my eyesight and the thought of being bedridden was an added woe. But Saroj did not lose hope. He would encourage me everyday, motivating me to be positive and have hopes.”

Read More »

Post-Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi regrets going under the knife, admonishes people

Post-Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi regrets going under the knife, admonishes people. read it here on his snapchat page.

Read More »

Clink Banner